With ISDN switch-off on the horizon, you have an opportunity to look at new technology and a proven way to cut business costs.
If you’ve had ISDN for several years, then you might be taking your phone system for granted and may not consider it important to look for alternatives. Well now is the time you should go out and take a look! By changing to SIP Trunks, you can switch to the best communications suppliers, get the best & most flexible service for your business, and save a lot of money in the process.
SIP Trunking is an established technology that uses Internet to route telephone calls. ‘Channels’ act as ‘virtual-lines’ in a broadband service, to carry your calls, and allow you to:
- Reduce call and rental costs considerably (in excess of 50%)!
- Build a flexible phone system that can be adapted to help you as your business changes.
- Future-proof your telecom’s to reduce costs long-term.
- And to remove those costly ISDN lines!
Why aren’t I being offered SIP Trunks by my existing Provider then?
Your existing telecom’s provider may have a SIP Trunk product, but might not be promoting it. The reason is that;
- They have invested a lot of money into ISDN and want to keep customers on it as long as possible.
- They earn more from an ISDN customer than they do from a SIP Trunk customer!
- They may not yet have the expertise and experience with VoIP and SIP Trunks.
Why doesn’t my existing provider cut my bills?
There is no incentive for a telecom’s supplier rooted in ISDN, to get you off ISDN and onto SIP Trunking – as that reduces their margins and income. Fortunately, there is now widespread deployment of SIP Trunks, and there are telecom’s suppliers who are interested in providing you with the right product for your long-term business advantage.
What do I get if I move to SIP Trunks then?
You’ll get a lot of benefits to do with cost and flexibility;
- SIP Trunk channels are cheaper than ISDN channels, and call tariffs are lower.
- There are no charges for supplementary services like addition of DDI numbers and Caller ID.
- The number of SIP channels you have can be increased or decreased in minutes – and deployment of the service day-one, has lead-times of less than 4 hours.
- SIP Trunks are portable to give the same service through a different broadband service, at a different location – so Disaster Recovery is simpler and faster.
- SIP Trunks can be connected to literally hundreds of reputable IP-PBX systems and gateways.
Contact us at Foxhall Solutions – 01787 228402 – to talk about reducing your business costs!