Foxhall Solutions Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, and will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller – A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
2. Who are we?
Foxhall Solutions Limited is a data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: Foxhall Solutions Limited, Foxhall, The Croft, Bures, Suffolk, CO8 5JB. Our company number is 3827278. For all data matters contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] .
3. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To maintain our own Financial accounts and records;
• To fulfill Service & Support contract requirements
• To inform individuals of news, events or activities;
• You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites https://www.foxhallsolutions.com/ and http://www.ipbusinessphones.co.uk/ (our sites) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our sites, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our sites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, other activities commonly carried out on the sites and when you report a problem with our sites.
4. The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
• Personal data: name, business name, business address, business e-mail address, business & mobile phone number.
5. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
6. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with third parties for the purposes of provisioning of ICT services, and/or resolution of ICT service faults.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary for a period of 7 years in order in case of any legal claims/complaints; for accounts & safeguarding purposes.
8. Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as it is a contractual and operational requirement for us to provide our services to you.
9. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was your lawful basis for processing data;
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
10. Transfer of Data Abroad
We do not transfer personal data outside the EEA.
11. Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our Business.
12. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
14. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] .
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email Contact ICO by e-mail or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
- T: 01787 228 402
- E: [email protected]
- W: www.foxhallsolutions.com
- A: Fox Hall, The Croft, Bures
Suffolk, CO8 5JB