- Is your Phone System still supported?
- Are you wondering what VoIP is?
- Are you moving your office?
- Do you want to keep your numbers?
- Is your system contract due for renewal?
- Do you want to offer home-working?
- Do you want to reduce business costs?
Benefits of VoIP
Benefits of VoIP
- VoIP systems give your business high-tech’ features, at low on-going costs.
- VoIP integrates with company IT processes to make them work better for your business.
- Calls between home and branch-offices within a multi-site business are free – reducing your internal call costs to zero!
- Many features that required add-on hardware & software in digital phone systems, are included in the standard product ranges and available to all (e.g. voice mail, call recording).
- VoIP provides unparalleled Disaster Recovery features, enabling you to restore your business comm’s very quickly in the event that natural, or unnatural disasters, force you to relocate.
With ISDN Switch-off on the horizon, VoIP is the next generation replacement for business telecommunications.
VoIP provides better reliability than ‘traditional’ digital & ISDN-systems due to the many different ways calls can get to and from the public telephone & mobile networks.
It also offers more ways to connect you with your customers while in and out of your office, through; analogue, ISDN, Internet and mobile services – and integration with smartphones.
In addition, VOIP gives your staff valuable tools to make it easier to keep in touch with customers, suppliers and partners.
- VoIP gives you low cost of ownership and a swift Return On Investment, thereby protecting your business.
- VoIP makes it quick & easy to; move, change, expand or shrink your system, with no hardware changes required at the server.
- VoIP makes it fast, easy and cheap to re-structure your business comm’s.
- VoIP allows you to use phone numbers having any UK area code – so you can present a ‘local’ business to its target markets, no matter where you are based.
- Alongside all this, VoIP offers dramatic reductions in line charges and call tariffs, through use of SIP trunks, Internet connection & mobile gateways.
VAT registration: 809668389
Company registered in England & Wales: 3827278