- Are you using ISDN lines?
- Is your Phone System still supported?
- Are you wondering what VoIP is?
- Are you moving your office?
- Do you want to keep your numbers?
- Is your system contract due for renewal?
- Do you want to offer home-working?
- Do you want to reduce business costs?
the Benefits of VoIP
the Benefits of VoIP
- VoIP systems give your business high-tech’ features, at low on-going costs.
- VoIP integrates with company IT processes to make them work better for your business.
- Calls between home and branch-offices within a multi-site business are free – reducing your internal call costs to zero!
- Many features that required add-on hardware & software in digital phone systems, are included in the standard product ranges and available to all (e.g. voice mail, call recording).
- VoIP provides unparalleled Disaster Recovery features, enabling you to restore your business comm’s very quickly in the event that natural, or unnatural disasters, force you to relocate.
With ISDN Switch-off on the horizon, VoIP is the proven cost-effective replacement for business telecom’s.
VoIP provides better reliability than ‘traditional’ digital & ISDN-systems due to the many different ways calls can get to and from the public telephone & mobile networks.
VoIP also offers more ways to connect you with your customers while in your office and remote working, through; SIP trunks, as well as analogue, ISDN, Internet and mobile services – including integration with smartphones.
In addition, VOIP gives your staff valuable tools to make it easier to keep in touch with customers, suppliers and partners.
VoIP phone systems incorporate lots of ways for you to support Remote Workers in cases where you have to vacate your business premises.
- VoIP gives you low cost of ownership and a swift Return On Investment, thereby protecting your business.
- VoIP makes it quick & easy to; move, change, expand or shrink your system, with no hardware changes required at the server.
- VoIP makes it fast, easy and cheap to re-structure your business comm’s.
- VoIP allows you to use phone numbers having any UK area code – so you can present a ‘local’ business to its target markets, no matter where you are based.
- Alongside all this, VoIP offers dramatic reductions in line charges and call tariffs, through use of SIP trunks, Internet connection & mobile gateways.
VAT registration: 809668389
Company registered in England & Wales: 3827278