Modern VoIP phone systems will take some of the headaches away when you move office.
There’s enough to worry about when you move your business, so here’s what we can do, to take a major item off your to-do list for the move:
- Your new site can be surveyed before your move – to determine what broadband you’ll have. We’ll then arrange the install of a line and broadband service that will support your business needs. That service will cover both computers and phones.
- We’ll have that line and broadband live for you at least two weeks prior to your move-in date. That allows us to confirm & test the service and connect it to your central network and cabling to make it operational.
- If you already have a VoIP phone system, we just label the phones with each staff member’s name and put it in their box for the move. Any central equipment for the phone system can be physically relocated even minutes before go-live at the new site.
- Just plug the phones (and the phone system), into the network at the new site, and calls will start coming in as before, on the same phone numbers.
- Depending on who you have the services with – we will either carry out, or assist, in cancellation of the line and broadband at your old office site.
- Foxhall Solutions will provide you with an itemised monthly phone bill, covering your outbound call minutes, SIP Trunk channels (lines), and broadband service.
If you don’t already have a VoIP phone system, then upgrade your phone system when you move …
With the changes in the telephone network currently taking place, an office move is the ideal time to upgrade your phones to take advantage of new features, lots more flexibility, a lot of productivity improvements, and much lower running costs. When you upgrade your phone system, we will do the following to assist your move:
- Again, we’ll have arranged the install of a line and broadband to cover your voice and data needs at the new office.
- We’ll also arrange ‘porting’ of your business numbers that are associated with the analogue or ISDN lines at your old office. The porting process usually takes 2 to 3 weeks – but will be confirmed and scheduled to match your move date. The porting process will also ‘cease’ the lines that the numbers are taken from (so – no need to cancel lines and services with your current telecom’s provider).
- New desk and cordless phones will be set up on a phone system that matches your existing extension numbering plan. However, your new phone will present extension ‘names’ rather than numbers, so that it’s easy to call or transfer a call to a colleague.
- We will set up the daytime and after-hours call routing to match your old phone system. You’ll find a lot of things that are now possible – that your phone system could not do before! We provide a 30-day after sales service free-of-charge to make changes to enable you to get the most out of your new phone system.
- Although you are going to have to tell your customers and suppliers about your new address, your contact phone numbers won’t change with the move. That means the numbers they have saved on their office phones and mobiles will still get through to you – with the only difference being that we can now direct their call to the person or department they are most used to dealing with …
An office move is no fun, but we can at least take one set of worries off your to-do list, and make sure that you keep in touch with your suppliers and customers through the change.
Contact us at Foxhall Solutions … 01787 228402 … to talk about your move and keeping in touch.